Documents signed with Comfact Signature can be verified in a number of different ways.
One alternative is to use Comfact Signature. Just upload a file and click on the "Verify" button.
The document can be verified with software such as Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
Adobe Reader might not be up to date on certificates. Follow these steps to get the latest certificates:
1. Select Edit then Preferences and click Trust Manager.
2. In the Automatic Updates section, mark tick both checkboxes: Load trusted root certificates and Ask before updating.
3. Click the button Update Now.
4. Certificates in Adobe Reader will now be updated.
5. When the update is completed, close Adobe Reader and open the document again to validate the signatures.